This neat & tidy 2 bedroom apartment is situated in a small building of 5 units only a short walk to the beach, Tedder Avenue shops, restaurants and cafes plus the G Link.
* Unfurnished 2 bedroom apartment in small block
* Kitchen with up right oven/stove
* Wooden floor boards
* Open plan lounge/dining area
* Separate bedroom with built-in cupboards
* Bathroom with shower and toilet
* Private courtyard
* Security screen and doors throughout
* Single car space
* Walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and public transport
Main Beach, with its close proximity to excellent Gold Coast Public & Private schools, including TSS and St Hilda's Schools, offers a variety of restaurants and cafes, Southport Yacht and Surf Clubs are within walking distance and nearby are Marina Mirage, The Sheraton Mirage, Palazzo Versace, SeaWorld and the new Aquatic Centre built for the 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast.