Surrender to the spell of this opulent Paradise Waters residence, nestled in one of the most sought-after suburbs on the Gold Coast. Having undergone an extensive and immaculate renovation, this sprawling, 2-storey coastal inspired masterpiece features flawless Italian natural stone finishes, upscale travertine tiles, vast, light-filled living areas along with your choice of 4 sumptuous bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Set out over a 701sqm block and offering 19m of prime waterfrontage and Surfers Paradise skyline views, this is the dream luxury home you have been waiting for.
Expect to be enchanted from the moment you step inside this sophisticated property. Effortlessly fusing elegant surrounds with easy living and entertaining, you'll be left breathless by the magnitude of the beautiful features on offer. A Pietra Nera stone fireplace sets the tone in the formal lounge room, while the living and dining areas are an exquisite example of impeccable craftsmanship and design. Set under soaring raked ceilings, it's adjacent to the gourmet kitchen which features an Italian Natural Stone waterfall edged island bench and splashback in a Crema Deliziosa finish, which also carries through to the living room and adjacent bar area. The kitchen also boasts a well-equipped Butler's Pantry before linking seamlessly with the outdoors via stackable doors. Here you can opt to host family and friends in this decadent outdoor space or retreat to the protected, private centre courtyard which plays home to the large in-ground pool and surrounds.
As you ascend the raw timber staircase, the bedroom sanctuaries await. The master suite exudes luxury: from the sophisticated ensuite with decadent freestanding bath, walk-in dressing room, spectacular water and city skyline views through to the intricate raked ceiling, this is a space you'll adore retiring to at the day's end. The remaining bedrooms also reside on this level and feature high ceilings, fans, ducted air-con and walk-in-robes and one super-sized room with an Italian tiled ensuite in soothing natural tones.
On offer you will also find a large commercial-style 4 station office, ideal to run a business from home or as a study for the busy young academics around the house. All stations are set up with data and power and TV cable.
Other superior features include fully ducted air-conditioning and ceilings fans installed, acclaimed Parisi bathroom fittings, positioned just off Main River with private pontoon and sandy beachfront, gatehouse security, double garage and room for 3 cars off-street plus a lush and enclosed front lawn area, perfect for kids and pets to safely play.
Perfectly positioned in a tightly held locale, you'll enjoy close proximity to exclusive schools, public transport, shops, restaurants, cafes and world class beaches. Act now to live an enviable lifestyle and arrange your inspection today.
- Opulent 4 bed, 5 bath residence nestled in sought-after Paradise Waters enclave
- Immaculately renovated, 2-storey, coastal inspired masterpiece
- Features flawless Italian natural stone finishes, upscale travertine tiles throughout
- 701m2 block with 19m of prime waterfront and Surfers Paradise skyline views
- Formal lounge/Cinema room/Sitting room with a Pietra Nera stone fireplace
- Sprawling, sun lit living and dining set under soaring raked ceilings
- Italian Natural Stone waterfall edged island bench and splashback in kitchen + Butler's Pantry
- Luxurious master suite with ensuite, dressing room, soaring ceilings and inviting views
- Remaining bedrooms with walk-in-robes and spacious guest room with ensuite
- Large 4 Station Office all fitted with Data/Power and TV Cable
- Acclaimed Parisi fittings to all bathrooms + Italian tiles
- 2 x superb alfresco areas - 1 with protected pool and 1 with water and skyline vistas
- Lush front lawn, fully enclosed and perfect for kids and pets to safely play
- Private pontoon, sandy beach and positioned just off Main River
- Gatehouse security and double garage and room for 3 more cars off-street
- Tightly held location, close to elite schools, cafes, shops, beaches and parklands