EXCLUSIVE MEDITERRANEAN INSPIRED HOME IN A PRIVATE LAKESIDE ESTATE
This architecturally designed and master crafted luxury residence in situated in the prized and sought-after gated state of Surfers Waters. The home features 5 bedrooms across two levels with 4 luxurious bathrooms. The main bedroom is well-appointed with a large ensuite, custom built walk-in-robe and a private balcony overlooking the resort style pool & entertaining and tranquil lake.
The lower level of the home is connected to the upper level via an impressive hand-crafted curved staircase that emulates quality and luxury as you move between the levels of the home. Downstairs offers separate living areas, a gourmet chef's kitchen with gas cooking, dual Bosch ovens with granite benchtops and internal living zones that connect seamlessly to the alfresco area through bi-folding doors. Downstairs also features a guest's bedroom which is ensuited with a separate entry and private courtyard, may be ideal as a home office. In addition, there is also a media room or 5th bedroom on the lower level.
Upstairs boasts a luxurious master suite with a spa ensuite, custom designed and built walk-in-robe and a private balcony overlooking the lake and capturing amazing sunset views. The 2nd and 3rd bedroom are well proportioned with built-in robes and views.
- Large 736 sqm waterfront block
- Elegance & sheer luxury throughout the home
- Exclusive "The Point" location in Surfers Waters - secure and safe gated living
- Spacious open living with formal lounge, fireplace and upstairs living area
- Guest suite with separate entrance and ensuite
- Secure 3 car garage
- Access to on-site tennis court, club house & pool
- High soaring ceilings, alarm, CCTV security, vacuum-maid, intercom and solar power
- Heated in-ground pool with tropical BBQ pavilion
- Chef's kitchen with gas cooking, dual Bosch ovens, granite tops and custom timber cabinetry
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Buggy access to Southport Golf Club
- Gas fireplace in casual lounge area
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning
- Popular choice for TSS and St Hilda's families due to the close proximity
- Close to Ferry Road Marketplace and public transport
- Short stroll to the popular @ Thai on Ferry and other caf's and restaurants