Renovated Spacious House with Pool, Boat House & a Jetty!!
This spacious 3 bedroom renovated family home is ideal for the boaties with 14.4m water frontage, a HUGE 8.2m (Length) x4.5m (width) x 3.6m (height) meter boat shed, boat ramp, As new jetty and sandy beach. The house also has a great pool and 3 good size bedrooms. Please register online now for a time to inspect.
* As new internal paint, LED lights, ceiling fans, carpet and 2 beautifully renovated bathrooms
* Spacious lowset waterfront house on a quiet street
* Salt water pool with maintenance included- tenants to pay for chemicals
* As new jetty, boat ramp and large boat shed
* Master bedroom is air-conditioned, ceiling fan, built-in cupboards and renovated en-suite
* 2 more good size bedrooms with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans
* Sunken formal lounge with high cedar timber ceilings, new carpet, air-conditioning, great views and outdoor access
* Formal tiled dining area
* Large 2nd living / entertaining area with bar and air-conditioning
* Functional open plan kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, ample storage and pool & water views
* Fabulous outdoor area on top of boat shed - with INCREDIBLE views in an elevated position with new glass balustrade
* Main renovated bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
* Separate laundry
* Bridge free to main river
* Low maintenance gardens
* Double lock up garage with internal access, storage and additional off street parking
* Pets considered on application
* Close to local schools, shops, restaurants and public transport
* Break Lease
Brilliant location, right in the heart of the Gold Coast. Close to public & private schools, public transport, Benowa Gardens shopping Centre, private hospital, Botanic Gardens, spotlight theatre, arts center, the new Capri Via Roma and the Soon to be new Gold Coast Cultural Centre. Plus only 10 minutes away from the fabulous Gold Coast beaches and M1
Enjoy your leisure time in this family oriented suburb; meet your new neighbours on early morning walks. Three parks covering nearly 12 % of the total area, the proximity of Main River and tranquil streets with stunning multi-million dollar, predominantly waterfront homes make Sorrento a 'Hot Spot' suburb.