This original 1970's house has just had a small update with new some new light fittings, carpet in 1 bedroom, some painting, new electric garage door and the old green house has been removed and is now available to rent. Featuring approximately 80 meters of water frontage and only 200 meters to the Broadwater. The home may be old but it has been very well looked after and will suit anyone looking for a small home with a perfect location. Current tenants lease expires 20th February however property can be made available earlier. Please register online for a time to inspect.
* Unfurnished 1970's waterfront house
* Pets ok (but there is no fencing)
* Original condition with a few updates
* Automatic triple tandem lock up garage
* Spacious lounge area
* Original kitchen with upright oven/stove
* Separate dining area
* 3 bedrooms all with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans
* Original bathroom with shower/bath
* Separate toilet
* Laundry in the garage
* Covered entertaining area out the back with water views
* Boat ramp and boat house
*** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ***
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
DON'T MISS OUT,
Book for an inspection time today by clicking the blue Book an Inspection time' button on the right.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Harcourts Coastal will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.