Superb Broadwater location, 2 bedrooms + separate study, furnished house Available now
Just bring your linen as everything else has been provided. Located in a fantastic location in the heart of the Broadwater this fully furniture 150sqm house is in immaculate condition throughout and is suitable for individuals requiring a high standard of accommodation who will love this property and its walk everywhere lifestyle' as much as the owners.
This fresh, modern, neutral colour scheme property, encompasses:
• 2 large bedrooms with queen sized beds, and built in robes
• 1 study with sofa bed
• 1 bathroom, fully tiled, with large shower
• Modern kitchen, s/s appliances, dishwasher, microwave and plenty of bench space and storage. Cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, cups and glasses inclusive
• Laundry with washing machine, dryer and vacuum cleaner
• Low maintenance, liveable floor plan, tiled flooring throughout main living and dining areas
• Reverse cycle air-conditioned system in living area and one bedroom. Ceiling fans in living area and one bedroom
• Secure parking for 1 car, plenty of wide street parking for an additional car
• Fully fenced with a large alfresco area and spacious easy-to-maintain backyard. This house has plenty of areas to entertain and enjoy the coastal lifestyle with family and friends
• Security screens, water compliant and energy efficient
• Would suit a professional couple, a holidaying couple, 2 friends sharing or someone who is looking for a quiet lifestyle who can work from home
Location & Lifestyle
This property captures the tremendous convenience of shopping, commuting and leisure alongside all the key attractions the Northern Gold Coast has to offer.
122 Muir Street, is:
• a short walk to Southport Aquatic Centre, Southport CBD, Chinatown and Broadwater Parklands, alongside beaches, walking tracks, bike paths, BBQ areas and playgrounds
• close to the Grand Hotel, local restaurants, coffee shops and trendy Chirn Park
• a short drive to Runaway Bay Marina and Public Boat Ramps
• conveniently close to public transportation and to the Gold Coast's Light Rail System which provides efficient transportation to Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise
• a 10-minute drive to Schools, Gold Coast Hospital, Medical Centres and Griffith University
• 5km from Harbour Town, Runaway Bay Shopping Centre, Australia Fair, Coles Labrador and Hollywell Road markets
Internet connection/water usage is payable by the tenant
*** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ***
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
DON'T MISS OUT,
Book for an inspection time today by clicking the blue Book an Inspection time' button on the right.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Harcourts Coastal will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.