This fantastic architect designed split level home has stunning views both East to the Surfer's skyline and ocean and West to the majestic and heavily wooded hills of the Hinterland. The stunning entry sets the tone for the rest of this amazing home. There are three separate living areas, four extra spacious bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. The massive kitchen has Smeg gas cooktop with electric oven, Ceasar stone bench tops and an abundance of cupboards. The main living and master bedroom have 9 foot ceilings, there are solid Sydney Bluegum timber floors, plantation shutters throughout, zoned ducted air-conditioning and vac-u-maid system. The three decks take advantage of every possible view - West to the in-ground salt water pool and beyond to an environmental park and East to the expansive view of the Surfer's skyline. Extras include 5kw solar panels (28), ceiling fans in all bedrooms, aluminum louver awnings to protect from the western sun, ceiling and wall insulation, 5000 litre water tank.
Please register online now for a time to inspect.
* Solar panels- reduced power bills!!
* Salt water pool with regular maintenance included
* Pets on application- fenced yard
* 5000 Lt water tank to water the gardens and fill up the pool- save on water costs
* Close to local schools, shops, restaurants, easy access to the Highway and public transport