A large FAMILY HOME sitting on over 4000m2 of land is IDEALLY SUITED for that GROWING FAMILY.
With Privacy, tranquility, ambience and space all coming to mind when you approach this picture perfect home, what more could you ask for?
The home offers an outstanding floor plan with 3 separate and spacious living areas, impressive entertainers kitchen with a walk in pantry - oh and don't forget - a media room, a fully maintained wet bar and a billiard table - this house is perfect for entertaining your family and friends!
The home comprises of 5 LARGE BEDROOMS all WITH BUILT IN ROBES and ceiling fans and 3 separate bathrooms.
The home has two driveways leading to the entrances large wrap around veranda and large double bay shed at the back. There is a dam found at the back of the block and a large lawn area encased by trees which offers that seclusion and privacy but still leaves a large open usable space.
- Central Kitchen with large oven and cook top and a walk in pantry
- Open plan dining and living
- Large formal lounge and dining
- Media room or rumpus room
- Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and air-con unit
- 3 Large family bedrooms, each will fit a queen bed easily & includes built in robes and ceiling fans, TV outlets & air conditioning.
- Office with built in shelving and book case.
- Large laundry includes 2 small cupboards and one large double door shelved cupboard with heaps of storage room.
- 3 Door linen cupboard & large broom cupboard.
- Large main bathroom & separate toilet.
- Shower & toilet with easy access from the alfresco area.
- Large covered alfresco area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool & gazebo area including overlooking the bush setting also visible from the dining room and entertaining lounge.
- 4 Separate fenced yards include the front hedged yard with double driveway, pool yard, large side play yard or dog yard & finally the bush garden area featuring the dam area.
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- 7 x 9 shed with parking for 3 cars
- Covered caravan or boat parking
- Wide side access for trucks, boats or caravans
- Water tank pumping garden water from small dam can be converted to town water.
- Full perimeter fencing, solar hot water & solar electricity.
- Town water & septic tank
- security screens and alarm systems.
If you're wanting a tree change then this is the property for you. This home is offering you a fabulous lifestyle in a genuine community atmosphere where the locals are friendly and really care about each other. Koala bears, possums, kangaroos and a wide variety of bird life frequent this estate.