This lowset family home ticks a lot of boxes, with four good sized bedrooms, double lock up garaging with generous side access for a boat, caravan or trailer, salt water pool (maintenance provided- tenants to pay for chemicals) and pets considered on application. Available from the 13th January so please register online for a time to inspect.
The brand new open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances is complimented by a tiled meals area and an over sized living room that overlooks the in-ground pool with poolside cabana. The covered alfresco area is surrounded by low maintenance mature landscaping, colourbond fencing and the manicured lawns provide plenty of play room for the kids or dog. Additional features include a large garden shed, security screens throughout, reverse cycle split systems 20 Solar panels (5kw), and master bedroom with walk in robe and well-appointed en-suite ideally located providing excellent separation.
* Salt water pool (regular maintenance provided- tenants to pay for chemicals)
* Pets considered on application- large grassy fenced yard
* 5kw solar system feeding back into the grid for reduced electricity bills!!
* Spacious lounge and dining area with air-conditioning
* Separate tiled family room with air-conditioning
* Near new kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher, electric cooking, pantry and plenty of cupboard space
* Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and ensuite
* 3 more bedroom all with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
* Separate laundry
* Covered entertaining area and timber decking surrounding the pool with gazebo
* Low maintenance gardens, veggie gardens, large storage shed and side access for boat, van or trailer
* Close to local schools and public transport
* 3 minutes to Monterey Keys Shops
* 10 Minutes to Sanctuary Cove Village
* 5 Minutes to M1 motorway
* 20 Minutes to Harbour Town Shopping Centre
* 30 minutes to Main Beach