This fantastic north facing, family home is located on a large 883m2 parcel of land in the highly sought after Genesis Estate and is certain to tick all of the boxes.
If space, style and sophistication is what you are looking for then look no further, this family home oozes both elegance and class from the moment you walk in the front door!
No expense has been spared here, meticulously designed and immaculately cared for in every way, with modern styling and a practical floor plan, indoors and outdoors flow seamlessly - perfect for harmonious family living but also a sensational north facing entertainer!
• 4 great sized bedrooms, all with reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning and fans.
• Huge main bedroom with a great walk through robe, ducted A/C, fan and large ensuite with Italian porcelain tiles, his and her basins and heat lamps
• Huge executive study with large storage room and underground safe or easily a 5th bedroom with your walk in robe already in place
• Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances such as: S/S Bosch oven with a handy side opening oven door, Bosch electric cooktop and S/S range hood and the best of the best Asko Dishwasher. This Chefs kitchen also features LED strip lighting, a walk in pantry, 2pac self-closing drawers, insinkerator and ample storage
• Spacious, open plan living with high ceilings, flooded with natural light
• Outdoor entertaining at its best! Indoors and outdoors flow seamlessly with the help of a fabulous Florida Room which is a fully screened, undercover, entertaining / alfresco area. A fabulous recent upgrade to the home which you can enjoy all year round. The best part is that it is COMPLETELY midge and mozzie proof!
• Grassed backyard for the kids to run and play
• Fully compliant, salt water swimming pool already plumbed in for Solar heating for your convenience, includes an umbrella for shade and a Pool Filler / automatic pool water leveler • Fully fenced with manicured gardens
• Separate laundry with storage and outdoor access
• Double lock up garage, with extra space for storage, with internal access + additional off street parking for two vehicles
• Remote controlled censored alarm system
• Three Zoned ducted air conditioning
• Family friendly community
Genesis Estate blends eco-sensitive design and smart thinking to create a relaxed living environment focused on the pillars of community, sustainability, innovation, location and healthy living. It encompasses 76 ha of parkland living, including 15 ha of wooded open space, walkways and waterways, and will be home to over 700 families.
Your family home is located on a quiet street just a short distance from the resident clubhouse which is perfect for entertaining or just everyday living and includes:
The Genesis Estate Resident's club Synergy - offers a lifestyle that is unmatched value in the price range. Exclusive access to the $3.5 million residents club, fully equipped gymnasium, resort pool (25m lap lanes and recreation swimming area), business centre and function rooms (you can book for your parties), natural gas, BBQ facilities and shelters within walking distance, and community parks
The beautiful backdrop of lakes and parklands will also ensure Synergy plays host to many community gatherings and social functions.
This Genesis Estate home has optical fibre to the home technology, the very latest in telecommunication infrastructure. Being equipped with fibre means you are future ready and can easily adapt to new products and services as they become available.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Australia's fastest growing corridor in Coomera, located approximately 35 minutes drive to Brisbane's CBD, 20 minutes to the beach, less than 5 minutes drive to the train station, 3 km to the Coomera Railway Station and Coomera Town Centre, only 3.5 km to the M1 motorway, 10 minutes to Westfield Helensvale, TAFE campus and a short drive to Dreamworld, easy access to the Coomera River, several local state schools and private schools nearby and only minutes from the soon to be constructed multi-billion dollar Coomera Town Centre