From the moment you walk through the front door you will be wowed by this home!!
This Immaculate 4 bedroom, lowset house is situated in one of the most sought after streets in the very exclusive 'Arundel Hills' district. Being in the catchment area for A.B. Paterson College makes this home a must to inspect for anyone that is thinking of sending their kids there next year or maybe they are already enrolled. This is a very spacious home with no expense spared from the stunning open plan kitchen complete with built-in coffee machine and butlers pantry to the stunning master suite, covered outdoor entertaining area with built-in BBQ, C-Bus system, salt water pool, alarm and ducted air-conditioning throughout. There is a great fenced grassy backyard for the kids and pets to run around in and the property backs onto the nature reserve and is situated near the end of the cul-de-sac. Available from around the 11th December so please email the agent now to register for a time to inspect.
!!!! Book an Inspection Online !!!!
If you would like to view this property simply click on email agent' add your contact details and we will instantly respond with available inspection times for this property. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register for an inspection we cannot guarantee an inspection time and will be unable to notify you of any cancellations or time changes
* Solar Power- Meaning reduced electricity bills!!
* Freshly painted inside and out only a couple of months ago
* Large salt water pool complete with fountain- Full pool maintenance provided!!
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout and gas hot water
* Large kitchen with stone bench tops, walk-in butlers pantry, built-in coffee machine, integrated dishwasher, gas stove top electric oven & over-sized Island bench for the whole family to sit around and side bar area
* Separate lounge area with surround sound speakers and electric fire place for those winter months
* Open plan dining area opening to outdoor entertaining area
* Covered outdoor entertaining area with high ceilings, fans, built-in BBQ, speakers, bi-fold doors and overlooks the pool and grassy area
* Formal lounge room and vac-u-maid system
* King size master suite with walk behind closet, floor safe, separately zoned air-conditioning, ensuite with spa bath, dual showers with rain maker and separate toilet
* 3rd living area or 'kids zone' which flows to bedrooms 2 & 3 both with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans
* Bedroom 4 or guest room has built-in cupboards and ceiling fan
* Main bathroom comes with bath, shower and separate toilet
* Separate laundry and powder room
* Front study with built-in shelving
* Double lock up garage with automatic door and storage cupboards
* Fully fenced yard- Pets considered on application
* Close to local schools, shops, restaurants, Gold Club and public transport