High on quality, attractive on price - start your Sanctuary Cove journey in style with this sophisticated double storey spacious villa.
5205 Marine Drive West oozes comfortable luxury and understated elegance, in a peaceful and tranquil setting, with commanding views over the lake and 14th hole and beyond of The Palms Golf Course.
A north east facing Florida room steps through to large open-plan living, with high ceilings suffusing the space with an airy ambience. The entry foyer is equally impressive and introduces you to a luxe carpeted staircase to the right and a long generous wide hallway ahead.
Covering 270sqm* of space, in addition to the stunning living zones, there are three gorgeous bedrooms, 2 glamorous bathrooms + powder room, a private sheltered courtyard, and an extra large garage for the car, buggy and storage.
- Expansive, and stylish open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- Broad Florida room off living enjoys vistas and year round entertaining
- Entry foyer boasts high 5.8m* ceilings, with stunning high windows
- Downstairs ceilings are a generous 2.7m*, and 2.9m* upstairs
- Modern sleek stone kitchen, Miele appliances and dishwasher, double undermounted sinks
- Fridge space plumbed for icemaker, feature glass splashback, appliance cupboard, pantry
- Storage galore - kitchen cupboards and drawers, under stair, laundry, linen, built-in cabinetry in bathrooms
- Master boasts walk through and built-in robes, double vanity and huge shower to en suite
- 2nd and 3rd carpeted bedrooms also have generous built-in wardrobe space
- Large full length balcony off master and 2nd bedroom, block and soft sheer curtaining to both
- Warm timber tones, coupled with darker accents provide an excellent contrast to the light stone feature wall in the entry hall
- A natural colour palette and uncluttered lines create a sense of calm
- Luxury finishes, ducted air throughout, spacious laundry, shopper's entry
- FIRB approved for international buyers
- Body corporate cover grounds maintenance, so easy to lock and leave for travellers
- Full security patrols 24/7, monitored gate access, security system, medical emergency response, alarm monitoring
Sanctuary Cove is a secure gated estate, an iconic master planned development, that offers unparalleled facilities and services for peace of mind and offering an exceptional way of life for its residents.
World class golf courses, delicious dining options and boutique shopping in the village, easy access to a network of buggy and walking paths are at your fingertips. It's only a short drive to the motorway, train stations, quality public and private schools, major shopping venues and sporting facilities, with Brisbane and Gold Coast airports less than an hour away.
The calibre of this villa and the strength of this location will draw you in, while the peace and tranquility of this fabulous setting will make you want to stay!
Call Julie Reid now on 0438020032 to experience this unique proposition, in this secure, sought-after Sanctuary Cove community.
Approximate (discounted) outgoings are:
- Water Rates $480 per year
- Council Rates $1240 per year
- Body Corporate $6520 per year ($125 per week)
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.