Marriner Views is regarded as a popular and highly sought-after boutique beachfront building with only 50 stunning half floor residences, perfectly positioned opposite a quiet and exclusive stretch of beach. 9B is one of the biggest 2-bedroom floor plans on the Gold Coast and is bigger than most 3 bedrooms, in fact it's that generous some owners within the building have converted to a 3 bedroom.
This massive 146sqm apartment boasts 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living, dining and entertaining areas and showcasing spectacular ocean, river, skyline and hinterland views by day and night. If you love the sun and a warm apartment all year round, then this is for you. Featuring the desirable Northern aspect, windows in every room, no common walls and large sun drenched living and entertaining areas, this is a truly amazing residence.
Combining a celebrated ocean-side address with the vibrancy of the Surfers Paradise lifestyle the flexible accommodation suits families, professionals, or downsizers looking for a relaxed beachside lifestyle, close to quality amenities.
The Ideal coastal holiday home, permanent residence or returning investment, either way the choice is yours with no restrictions.
• Blue chip, beachside position
• Rarely available "B-style" floor plan
• Only 2 residences per floor with no adjoining walls
• Extremely spacious 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• North Facing, half floor apartment with full length windows and sliding doors
• Renovated kitchen with 60mm stone benchtops, under-bench sink and induction cooktop
• 600x600mm polished porcelain tiles, Plenty of cupboard and storage
• 9th floor, massive 146m2 floor plan
• Spacious kitchen, living and dining area
• Stunning views by day and night
• Full laundry, 1 car space on title
• Pet friendly subject to BC approval
"Marriner Views" Facilities;
• Heated swimming pool
• BBQ and outdoor area
• Steam room
• Full size tennis court
• Function room
• Visitor parking
Walking distance to hundreds of shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment or just a minutes walk to the G-Link tram station which can take you to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach Convention Centre, Star Casino, Marina Mirage and more.
Exclusively listed by Tolemy Stevens and Joel Madam of Harcourts Coastal.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.