South-west facing, two-bedroom, two-bathroom spacious apartment with incredible views of the of the mountains with Gold Coast waterways in between. Relax on your balcony and take in the sights & night life of the city.
With an abundance of amenities to offer, kick back and chill on the sundeck rooftop pool, or if the weather's not great, swim all year round in the heated indoor pool, there's three pools to choose from. Like to get active? Get a game of Tennis in, on the complexes own court with your mates before treating them to a BBQ around the saltwater pool & finish off the evening relaxing in the heated spa.
This property is the perfect home for the busy business couple or astute investor. With only a short stroll to the Beach, trendy shopping precinct, cafes & restaurant dining destinations as well as the hippest nightclubs in Surfers Paradise. It really doesn't get any better than this!
* Very spacious open plan living
* Large 2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom, master with ensuite, both with built-Ins
* Fifth floor south-west facing, views to the stunning Hinterland
* Private balconies off both bedrooms
* Central air-conditioned with ceiling fans
* Undercover security parking space
* 2 saltwater outdoor pools
* 2 spa's plus an indoor heated pool
* Games room & tennis court
* Light rail & bus station at your doorstep
* Walk to famous Surfers Paradise Beach
* Great investment or owner occupier
* Near new 2 door stainless steel refrigerator included
* Vacant possession
* Motivated vendors
* Pet friendly
* Rates; approx. $379.65 per. quarter
* Water; approx. $379 per. quarter
* Body Corp Fees: $130 per. week
Contact The Michelle McRae Property Team for Inspection times.