This spacious 1 bedroom apartment is positioned on the first level. Tastefully renovated and located in The Sands building on the esplanade across the road from the beach. The master bedroom has its own private balcony plus a second balcony off the living area. Situated right in the heart of town walk to the restaurants and supermarkets, catch the tram or just relax.
- Spacious 1 bedroom with built in's and private balcony
- Open plan living and dining area
- Good size bathroom & laundry with double sink
- Spacious Kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fan in bedroom
- Sparkling in ground pool area with numerous pool lounges
- The Sands is positioned across the road from the beach
- Secure and gated complex
- Enjoy the Surfers Paradise lifestyle and entertaining precincts
- Single car space
- Plenty of scope for future re-development
- Walk to tram stop
- Golden opportunity for owner occupiers, investors or holiday lock up!
Situated only footsteps from the Gold Coast's most famous beach and patrolled beach Tower 35 is opposite. Positioned in the heart of Surfers Paradise with major shopping centres, local restaurants and entertaining precincts.
You can enjoy the resort style amenities on offer in the building along with the highly sought after beachfront lifestyle. With dual street access via The Esplanade or Orchid Avenue all amenities are at your fingertips. Regular beachside markets add plenty of colour and excitement. Don't delay this unit is a must to Inspect.
All data and information relating to local schools is provided by Domain as a courtesy only. Domain does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of this data and information. Users should check directly with the local schools to verify this data and/or information.
School information on this page is , a digital property portal business.