This is a perfect example of a much-loved homely townhouse located in an incredibly quiet block of only 6. Positioned at the rear of the building extending onto a light filled courtyard. There is an abundance of natural light through out with beautiful breezes from the multitude of windows.
Enjoy the convenience and benefits of the parklands and beaches around the corner. Set back just one block from the Broadwater, it is close enough to feel the sea breezes through the townhouse, and only a stroll to the Broadwater Parklands for a walk, play, or swim.
- Two spacious bedrooms upstairs
- Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Main bathroom and separate laundry
- Separate powder room downstairs for convenience
- Secure car space with room for storage
- Lounge room opening up to rear courtyard
- Extra balcony from dining room
- Exceptionally well kept building with low body corporate
You can't beat the location, within walking distance to the Light Rail (tram), Broadwater Parklands & playgrounds, Gold Coast Aquatic Centre, boat ramp, Gold Coast Chinatown, Australia Fair, Southport High School, local restaurants, cafes, bars and shops. Getting to the Pacific Highway is a breeze when you're going against the traffic every day! Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital and Surfers Paradise are all within minutes in the car or via the multiple public transport options.