Attention buyers! If you have been waiting for the perfect property to downsize to, or a lock-up-and-leave in a fantastic location, this impressive East facing apartment overlooking the Broadwater could be the one. The location combined with the easy care, secure layout presents an opportunity not to be missed.
Located on the second floor of the ever popular "Pacific Mansions" this boutique complex consists of only 11 apartments. Tightly held this impressive apartment commands a blue-chip position on the cul-de-sac end of Oatland Esplanade. Be the envy of your friends as you enjoy the uninterrupted views out to the Broadwater and Stradbroke Island. Easy stoll across the road to the beautiful beach and parklands. Be quick as units in this position are highly sought after.
- Master with ensuite, spa & access to balcony & water views
- 2nd bedroom with ensuite & double built in robes.
- Extra powder room for guests.
- Stunning kitchen with stone benches, European appliances, double drawer dishwasher, soft close drawers & ample storage.
- Open plan living area & dining area which flow seamlessly out to outdoor balcony.
- 2nd living space offers potential for media room or 3rd bedroom.
- High ceilings, ducted air conditioning & intercom.
- Bi-fold doors to the East facing undercover entertainment balcony.
- Residents pool, heated spa & BBQ
- Security gate entry, lift and stairs to the apartment
- Remote-control tandem garage in secure underground basement.
- Low body corporate fees
Walking distance to cycling and walking tracks and variety of restaurants
- A short drive to Sports super centre, Cycling and walking tracks, Runaway Bay leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, Library, school, daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village.
- Approximately 15 minutes* drive to the Gold Coast hospital, Griffith university, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta.