Paul Corkill is delighted to exclusively present this one bedroom one bath one car top floor walkup unit nestled in the extremely popular and centrally located AUGUSTA PALMS' Chevron Island.
The unit is a rare find as it is located on the very top level has a north easterly aspect and will provide the new owner an exceptionally large and very functional floorplan all adding up to a very attractive unit in a quiet residential location.
Currently tenanted until 01/12/2020 and returning $325.00 per week this property should be seriously considered if you are looking for a rock solid investment opportunity or make it your home!
- 1 large bedroom with En-suite and BIR
- Stunning views to the Surfers Paradise skyline
- Secure complex
- Total Floor area 66m2 plus 19m2 car space
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Larger than average floor plan
- Middle unit with plenty of natural light & gentle afternoon breezes
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans through out
- Main bathroom with bath & separate toilet
- Large entertainer's balcony with stunning views both day & night
- Meticulously kept building with landscaped gardens
- Pool, spa gym and tropical gardens
- Secure underground car parking space with small storage
- Low Body Corporate
Absolutely perfect for the owner occupier, lock up and leave weekender or a headache free investment in a remarkable position! The location is second to none with just a short walk to Chevron Island shops, cafes, restaurants, HOTA and Farmers Markets. Only a short drive to Southport Park shopping precinct cafes and shops at Ferry Rd Markets. Southport Golf Club, The Gold Coast Turf Club and of course the iconic beaches of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.
This property is a must see, call Paul now on 0447 582 723 to arrange your private inspection!
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors' to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.