Buyers do not delay in making contact to secure this prestigious villa in an unbeatable coastal location. Offering house sized proportions with 4 bedrooms and multiple living areas properties of this calibre seldomly become available. Showcasing a Northern aspect and views out to the water & private parklands this is one to have on the inspection list. Offers will be accepted prior to Auction so be quick to contact Andrew or Michael.
- King sized master retreat upstairs with built in robes, spacious Ensuite and access to private balcony.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms downstairs all offering built in robes.
- Well positioned main bathroom to service bedrooms.
- Chefs kitchen with electric appliances, large breakfast bar, fridge cavity and ample storage.
- Open plan living and dining with soaring ceilings and sliding doors to outdoor alfresco to really integrate indoor/outdoor living.
- Climate controlled multi zone reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, insulated ceiling & walls
- Tasmanian oak timber staircase plus beautiful timber floors upstairs in main living areas.
- Sensational North facing outdoor undercover balcony with water views perfect for entertaining.
- Additional 2nd lounge/family room downstairs leading to outdoor terrace offering Northern
views of parklands & private Harbour on the Broadwater.
- Pedestrian gate access to waterfront beaches & landscaped gardens.
- Basement automatic lock up garage with room for 5 vehicles & internal access + further off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
- Concrete slab construction, low maintenance living & unbeatable North facing location.
- Broadwater Beaches and Parks. Short walk to the restaurants and bars at Hollywell, yacht club, or Paradise Point Village.
A short drive to the Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta