URGENT Auction, Will Be Sold!! Great Home or Investment - Vacant Possession!
Ignore all previous pricing on this property! Vendors are under instructions to SELL NOW!
This centrally located townhouse ticks so many boxes: Neat and tidy, secure investment, perfect home, views, private tree-lined outlook !
Set in a small secure complex of only 12 which has ample visitor parking and a communal BBQ Gazebo. It also adjoins a natural green belt and play park, yet is moments to great shopping centres, popular schools, the M1, the train and transport.
If you're looking for a low maintenance property, easy lock and leave, this is the perfect investment or a place to call HOME.
* Contemporary design, bright and airy open floor plan
* Living zone downstairs, bedrooms are upstairs
* Well equipped kitchen with great storage and bench space
* 3 good sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, fans
* Views from good sized master bedroom and balcony
* Semi-ensuited bathroom upstairs, 2nd bathroom downstairs
* Very quiet complex of only 12, secure auto gate
* Private grassy fully fenced courtyard, perfect for the kids and pets
* Entertaining patio off living area
* Parking for 2 cars - single lock up garage plus parking in driveway
* Pet friendly complex
* Low body corporate of approximately $50 per week
* Rental assessment of between $380 - $420 pw
What a great opportunity to buy very well, as this property will be sold !
Building and Pest Inspection Reports are available upon request.
Contact Julie Reid on 0438020032, for more information or to arrange your inspection.
Where properties are being sold without a price, in accordance with government regulations a price guide cannot be provided. Please also note that the website being viewed may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.