FINAL INSPECTION TUE 21ST 4PM PRIOR TO AUCTION WED 22ND 11AM SHARP HARCOURTS COASTAL OFFICE
Anticipate that satisfying moment each morning just before your eyes open and enjoy a barefoot beach lifestyle with this rare over sized townhouse located only footsteps to the sand.
Arrive home still wet from your morning surf or swim and experience a relaxed seaside living environment across two levels with a generous wrap around courtyard.
Positioned on a double block in one of Mermaid Beaches premier streets with only 4 in the block, and backing onto beautiful parklands, this property is only a flat level walk to all the popular cafe's and dining scene that Mermaid Beach has to offer. An easy short stroll from patrolled beaches and Mermaid Beach Surf Life Saving Club.
Offering the opportunity to add your own flair and taste to an already great space and live so close with the beach at the end of your street!
- Solid brick construction of only 4
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 secure lock up garage plus 1 carport
- Private wrap around alfresco North East courtyard to relax or entertain
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Updated open plan kitchen
- Tile floors down stairs, carpet up stairs
- All bedrooms generous size with built in robes, master with ensuite
- Endless potential - renovate, live in as is or hold as an investment
- Tenanted at $700 per week until 18th Sept 2020
- Easy short walk to Mermaid Beach SLSC, cafes, restaurants, bars and public transport
- Close To Beach
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Body Corporate $43.02* per week
- Rates $1528.92* half yearly
- Water $665.48* per quarter
- Rented $700* per week until 18/09/2020
*Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.