Perched perfectly on top of a hill with breathtaking views, buyers this luxurious 3-bedroom duplex is a must inspect. Cleverly designed and destined to impress every detail of this spacious home ooze's class and sophistication. Situated in a prime central Labrador location property of this calibre & quality are extremely rare. Be quick to call Michael or Andrew to inspect today.
- Grand master offering balcony with views, large walk in robe, air con and spacious ensuite.
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3 both with mirrored built in robes, air con and blockout blinds with elevated views.
- Main bathroom with stone veneer bench tops, floor to ceiling tiles, plantation shutters, deep soak bath & twin shower head includes a rain shower + separate guest toilet.
- Chefs kitchen includes new Ilve pyrolytic oven with 40mm stone veneer bench tops, large pantry, cedar timber feature wall + stunning St. Barts Jamaican fringe pendant light with high ceilings.
- Open plan living and dining areas fully tiled with access out to outdoor entertaining.
- Elegant timber door entry + LED built in hallway display.
- Reverse cycle Air-conditioning in all bedrooms, new LED lighting, slimline Clipsal PowerPoints & light switches upgraded throughout the whole home.
- NBN ready and new photoelectric wireless smoke alarm interconnection throughout + Crimsafe security screens with triple lock security on screen doors.
- Roof fully insulated with professionally restored tiles + all new tapware throughout & new water mains connected to house.
- Sensational elevated undercover hardwood timber deck perfect for entertaining with plantation shutters & outdoor blinds.
- Tranquil front entrance with hardwood timber decking, built in seats + storage, built in hidden bin bay and green garden wall with irrigation system and 12v lightening.
- Large back yard, perfect space for the kids to play with a play-fort and small covered seating area already onsite or enough room to add a pool + under deck room/ man cave with access to underneath property for further great storage.
- Secure single automatic door garage with open built in shelving + further off-street parking for another 2 vehicles
- Low maintenance gardens fully fenced for ultimate privacy & high elevated views.
- With close proximity to Labrador Primary School, Southport State High School, Harbour Town, Restaurants & Shopping centres, the Grand Hotel and numerous surrounding parks, the beautiful Broadwater is only a short stroll away to enjoy a swim or visit some local coffee shops. The location of this duplex his hard to beat, with a small park also at the end of the quiet treelined street. A hidden gem.
- A short drive to the Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta.
There are no Secondary schools that fall within this property’s catchment area.
There are no Private schools that fall within this property’s catchment area.
All data and information relating to local schools is provided by Domain as a courtesy only. Domain does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of this data and information. Users should check directly with the local schools to verify this data and/or information.
School information on this page is , a digital property portal business.