Tailor made for stylish riverfront living, this immaculate townhouse is defined by the preferred corner position, dual level design, spacious living and multiple outdoor areas. It is set in an enviable location, with a bright northern eastern aspect to the river.
- Modern upgraded features with quality contemporary appeal
- Light filled interiors offer an open plan tiled living space and dining area
- Alfresco paved patio and large level lawn perfect for entertaining amongst the trees with direct access to the riverfront
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with zone control provides year-round comfort throughout
- Energy efficient 4kW Solar power
- Fresh open plan entertainer's kitchen, breakfast bar, quality appliances and corner pantry
- Generous sized bedrooms each with double or triple personal storage, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Master boasting an ideal en suite, wide triple wardrobe and private scenic balcony with pristine river views
- Refreshing main bathroom includes soaker bathtub
- Separate laundry, guest powder room downstairs
- Large windows, security alarm, infra red wide angle security cameras with 5mB hard drive and side access for recreational equipment, kayaks or paddle boards
- Auto garage with internal access and further storage
- Additional car space for boat or camper plus room for workshop or garden shed
- Lush landscape with manicured hedges, established palms and tropical plants.
- Fresh rendered exterior, pedestrian gates and security screens
- Fully fenced yard for pets and direct gated access to nature reserve for riverfront walks, fishing, boating and exploring
- Resort facilities include 3 sparkling pools, tennis court, 15 hectares of landscaped tropical gardens, boat ramp and pontoon.
- Stroll along the foreshore to Paradise Point dining and cafs, short drive to Harbour town shopping centre and Southport CBD
Do not hesitate here Call the Weir Brothers for your inspection and expect the best.