Paul Corkill is delighted to exclusively present this outstanding three bedroom villa in Broadbeach Waters.
Are you craving the closeness of a bustling Broadbeach lifestyle but also the tranquillity of being far enough away to embrace peace and privacy? Positioned a five minute walk from cafes, beaches, restaurants and shopping, this impeccable Broadbeach Waters villa perfectly caters to your desire for the convenience of urban living plus a reprieve from all the action when desired.
Presenting with a modern kitchen with gas cooking and Caesarstone benches it also boasts multiple areas for relaxation or entertaining. Enjoy the open plan living and dining zone, accented with timber floors and feature wall, which opens up via bi-fold doors to one of two terraces flanking the lower level. Sit back on the generously sized waterfront timber deck, screened with bamboo to enhance your peace and privacy and watch the sun set over the hinterland, while in the morning, soak up the sun on the east-facing front balcony with vergola.
Upstairs, three bedrooms and a bathroom in soothing neutral tones awaits, including a sophisticated master suite. Fitted with a walk-in robe and a waterfront balcony - with shutters for your ultimate seclusion - there is also a deluxe spa ensuite ready to welcome you for some pampering after a long day. The villa is also equipped with an oversized double secure garage in the basement, ample storage, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, sun-blinds, plantation shutters and a shared pontoon.
Situated in a supremely central location, leave the car at home as you explore the delights of local cafes and entertainment options within strolling distance. It's a 3 minute walk to Star Casino, in 5 minutes you'll arrive in the heart of Broadbeach and just over a kilometre away is Pacific Fair. A boat ramp for Main River is within easy reach, as is the Gold Coast Convention Centre. The property also currently has excellent tenants in place, which is good news for savvy investors seeking a strong addition to their property portfolio.
Don't delay, arrange your inspection with Paul Corkill today please call 0447 582 723
- Impeccable 3 bed, 2.5 bath canal-facing villa in a supremely central Broadbeach Waters setting
- Kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooking, ample cabinetry and Caesarstone benches
- Open plan living and dining with timber floors and feature wall, with bi-folds to a terrace
- Sophisticated master suite with spa ensuite, walk-in robe and a balcony fringed with all-weather shutters plus water and hinterland views
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes and skyline views
- First floor bathroom decorated in soothing neutrals plus a ground floor powder room
- Generously sized waterfront timber deck, screened with bamboo to enhance your peace and privacy
- Gatehouse, tropical front garden and courtyard plus an eastern terrace with vergola
- Sandy beach and a shared pontoon plus basement parking for 2 cars with internal access and storage
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning on each level plus plantation shutters and sun-blinds
- 3 min walk to Star Casino, 5 minute walk to Broadbeach's cafes, restaurants, bars and beaches
- 400m from the Gold Coast Convention Centre and just over a kilometre to Pacific Fair
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.