Seller has purchased elsewhere and time is running out a quick sale is needed. Buyers here presents an excellent example of superior construction, high quality inclusions & contemporary design. This executive duplex offers house sized proportions and large open plan social spaces that is unprecedented in duplex living. Showcasing an unbeatable Northern aspect an opportunity arises to live the low-maintenance luxury lifestyle in a fantastic coastal location. Minutes' walk to the Broadwater and world class amenities be quick as this property will not last long.
- King master bedroom with large walk in robe, balcony and spacious ensuite.
- Bedroom 2 is king sized with triple built in robes & ceiling fan.
- Queen sized bedroom 3 with double built in robe and ceiling fan.
- Beautiful main bathroom with double vanity, freestanding bathtub & floor to ceiling tiles.
- Office/ potential 4th bedroom downstairs.
- Elegantly designed full bathroom downstairs with floor to ceiling tiles
- Chefs kitchen with 900mm freestanding gas cooktop/oven, 20mm stone bench top with waterfall feature, walk in pantry, plumbed fridge cavity & ample storage.
- Open plan living and dining options with beautiful timber look vinyl flooring & access to outdoor entertaining.
- Large 2nd living area upstairs perfect for kids or teenagers to retreat.
- Ducted air-conditioning & 2.7m ceilings throughout + plantation shutters.
- Secure gate entry, Crimsafe security screens + alarm system.
- Instant gas hot water + gas point added to living room perfect for optional fireplace.
- North facing undercover alfresco entertaining with fully insulated roof & beautiful timber decking & spa.
- Double automatic lock up garage with high ceilings + further off-street parking for extra vehicles.
- Low maintenance gardens, fully fenced for ultimate privacy + great central location.
- Minutes' walk to the fabulous Broadwater and world class amenities.
- Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as: Biggera Waters Primary School, Sports Super Centre, cycling and walking tracks, bike paths to Surfers Paradise, Runaway Bay Leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, library, schools, daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village & Harbour Town.
- A short drive to the Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta.