A Contemporary Statement Set on the Shores of Silvabank Lake
Set on the shores of Silvabank Lake, this contemporary home is located within an exclusive, sought after tranquil cull de sac where convenience is right on your doorstep. Enjoy the kilometres of walking and cycling tracks around the Lake and with the Aldi supermarket at the end of the street, grocery shopping will become a breeze. Forget the car keys, because the Varsity primary school, Kindergarten, Cafe, Sailing Club and the bus stop are also just meters from your front door.
Creating an immediate impression of dramatic space, sophistication and versatility, this stylish one-of-a-kind architecturally designed residence flows effortlessly over two expansive levels and offers a series of very inviting indoor/outdoor living spaces for the whole family to enjoy.
Now Vacant and positioned on a prime 529m2 lake frontage block, this 6-bedroom home was built to take in and enjoy the extensive water views and sunrises from both levels and features:
- Five double built in bedrooms plus a study or 6th bedroom (2 downstairs, 4 upstairs)
- Waterfront king sized master suite opens out to a large balcony and features a walk-in robe and an ensuite with a corner spa with water views and double basins
- Main bathroom upstairs has a separate bath, shower, and powder room
- Third guest powder room on the ground floor
- Three individual formal and causal living zones all overlook the water and include a media/lounge room, open plan family and dining area with bi folding timber doors and a teenager retreat on the top floor which opens out to a second entertaining balcony.
- Granite and stainless-steel kitchen show cases a brand-new oven and dishwasher, a 4-burner gas hot plate, a double fridge space, a corner pantry and a full-length glass window for water views and ample light over the kitchen sink and bench tops
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens, insulation and a 3.5 kilowatt - 12 panel solar electricity
- Separate laundry, ample cupboard, and linen space through out
- Auto double lock up garage features internal access with extra car parking space in front
- Two alfresco entertainment areas to enjoy, both overlook the lake and the fully landscaped manicured grounds which encases the resort style saltwater pool with a water feature, glass fencing and mood lighting
- Rates approx. $1200 yearly, Water approx. $425 a
- Just meters from your doorstep is the Aldi supermarket, caf, primary school, kinder garden, sailing club, bus stop, play park and kilometres of walking and cycling tracks
- Fully fenced 529m2 lakefront block with stunning 180-degree views
Offered in original condition and built around 2004, this home still offers endless opportunities to enhance its $ Value. Contact Michelle Wegener on 0439 717 647 to view 14 Comore Drive today.
With incredible VALUE on offer Bring your cheque bookThis 6-bedroom waterfront home with its enviable convenient location is NOW VACANT and will be SOLD!