Be inspired by Nature! Positioned in a tightly held, very desirable location, this spacious 4-bedroom family home is set overlooking and backing a nature reserve and park, with just meters to Reedy Creek and Lake Orr for fishing, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding. With tranquil views, privacy, and an abundance of birdsong on offer, this solid brick and tile home has perfected the art of low maintenance acreage style living on a 574m2 block.
Lovingly owned for the past 11 years and generously laid out over one flowing level with all its character and charm, this very functional open plan, stylish design will accommodate your family at any age and features:
• 4 double built in bedrooms (1 currently is set up as a built-in office)
• King size ensuited master has a WIR
• Main bathroom features a separate bath, shower & powder room
• Modern stainless-steel kitchen showcases as new appliances
• Formal lounge, family room and meals area all feature timber look flooring and overlook the stunning, well-loved established gardens
• 2 sets of timber bi folding doors open out from the kitchen/family room to an enormous under cover alfresco entertainment area which is surrounded by an inground water feature with live fish
• Air conditioning, insulation, fly screens, ceiling fans & a shade sail
• Separate built in laundry, double lock up garage with internal access
• 574m2 fully fenced tranquil corner block with security entry
• Rates approx. $1,250 annually, Water rates approx. $309 per quarter
• Conveniently located with parks, schools, local shops, Bond University and the famous Burleigh beach all just minutes away.
Occupying one of Varsity's most sought-after addresses, this RARE corner position is an outstanding opportunity that is simply too good to miss! With its sensational indoor/outdoor living to take in the tranquil views & cooling breezescontact Michelle Wegener today on 0439 717 647 to discover natures secluded sanctuary at 63 Yodelay Street Varsity Lakes.
Enjoy Christmas day in your new home Better be O So Quick!