Occupying one of Varsity's most picturesque streets, with just a stone's throw to a nature reserve and park, this magnificent Master builders award winning contemporary residence has been designed to transport you from the suburb of Varsity Lakes to any 5-star tropical resort. Creating an immediate impression of sophistication, space, versatility and quality, this stylish home flows effortlessly over two expansive levels and offers a series of inviting indoor/outdoor living spaces for the whole family.
Set on a 640m2 picture private block the custom designed fully renovated interior/exterior won the Master builders award for renovations and features:
- 5 king-sized built-in bedrooms plus a multipurpose living room/study or 6th Bedroom (4 upstairs, 2 downstairs)
- Luxurious master suite showcases dropdown pendant lighting, a built-in walk-in robe and an ensuite featuring floor to ceiling porcelain tiles with double basins, a full-length bath and a rainwater shower head
- Main bathroom also features floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, a ladder towel rail, double basins, a second bath and a shower with a rainwater head
- 3rd fully tiled floor to ceiling guest bathroom is located on the ground floor
- Huge open plan lounge and dining area adjoins the kitchen and showcases solid timber hardwood spotted gum flooring, raked recycled hardwood ceilings with VJ lining, stacking windows and a set of triple stacker corner doors with freedom retractable fly screens which opens out seamlessly to the 80sqm alfresco entertaining space
- Second living area/tv room is located on the top floor which adjoins the 4 bedrooms
- Award winning custom designed kitchen showcases stainless steel appliances including a standalone Falcon self-cleaning oven with a 5 burner gas cook top and rangehood, a Smeg built in steamer and microwave, dishwasher, a double sink with a goose neck tap, floor to ceiling cabinetry with Hettich soft closing draws, a built in double door pantry and a walk in pantry, a glass splash back with led lighting, a double door plumbed fridge space and a stunning 3m x 1.2m Quantum Quartz pure white island bench with a waterfall edge and breakfast bar. This kitchen must be seen to be believed!
- Brand new Daikin 9 zone ducted air conditioning with My Air App, 22 panel solar system, EZ View CCTV security system, led lighting, Low E insulated glass and resort style ceiling fans through out
- Over sized front door entry features a 5.4m void with drop down glass pendant lighting
- Double auto garage with mezzanine storage and internal access to a huge built in mud room plus there is a brand new exposed aggregate driveway with room for a boat/trailer and there is a garden shed. DA approved for a large double car port in front of the garage.
- Separate laundry opens out to the clothesline area and has ample built in cupboard space
- 80sqm of undercover outdoor entertaining space showcasing solid hardwood spotted gum timber decking with recycled hardwood posts, a built-in outdoor kitchen with a Smeg BBQ and wine fridge, ceiling fans and mood lighting
- Resort Style manicured grounds and gardens encase a 10.5m x 4.5m saltwater pool with a granite coping and Italian porcelain tiles, frameless glass pool fencing and mood lighting
- 640m2 fully fenced yard features Sir Walter grass with an electronic irrigation system
- Rates approx. $1100 half yearly, water approx. $500 a quarter
- Conveniently located to private and public schools, Bond University, the Varsity Lakes CBD, train station, bus stop, Lake Orr boardwalks, parks and to local and major shopping centres
Perfect for entertaining friends and family, sip on a champagne/wine or beer and really embrace resort style living your friends will never want to leave! Let all this be yours, every day can feel like a five-star holiday. Contact Michelle Wegener on 0439 717 647 to view 5 Glasshouse Drive today.
Incredible VALUE is on offerBring your cheque bookThis magnificent award winning home will be SOLD!