This opportunity will not linger - so make sure you view as soon as possible!
Overlooking Azzurra Island to the north and enveloped by the beautifully natural Varsity Wetlands Reserve, this standalone home is the ideal family retreat.
This spacious three bedroom home boasts open plan living seamlessly leading out to a huge 25m undercover alfresco balcony.
Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, large private master suite with en-suite and walk-in robe. The large 14m resort style swimming pool, twin BBQ gazebos, tropical gardens plus lawn area is at your back doorstep. Enjoy plentiful storage options and an oversized double garage including car accommodation for up to four vehicles (2 garaged plus 2 undercover). The location is a plus, conveniently located only minutes to Varsity Lakes train station, bus routes and the M1 as well as Easy-T and Robina Town Centre shopping, entertaining, food and dining options.
Within the zone for Varsity College and close to Bond Uni, several world class golf courses and only 6-7 kms to Burleigh Heads Beaches, this is the perfect location for work, living and lifestyle indeed.
Azzurra Eco Residential Resort is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the Queensland lifestyle in a natural water and bushland setting.
AT A GLANCE:
- Oversized garage (5.6m x 7.6m) plus double carport
- 3 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms plus powder room
- New Carpets and timber flooring
- Open plan living with outdoor entertaining balcony overlooking natural setting
- Master bedroom with en-suite, dual vanities and walk-in robe
- Great contemporary kitchen with stone benches, double sink, electric cooktop, Bosch electric oven, rangehood, pantry & plumbed fridge cavity
- Generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Daikin ducted zoned air conditioning/heating and a security system
- Plenty of storage with built-in cupboards and under stair storage.
- Huge garage with extra spaces to convert into a rumpus, billiard room, gym or studio.
- 3,000 litre rainwater tank and external clothes line
- 14m Swimming pool, BBQ area and beautifully landscaped gardens
- Secure and peaceful boutique complex adjacent to park, lake and walking tracks.
- Pets allowed (subject to Body Corporate Approval)
- From your doorstep, 15 kms of cycle/walkways around Azzurra Island and Lake Orr.
- Onsite manager
- Great architectural design
- Rates $894.65 (6 months)
- Body Corp $82.37 pwk
POTENTIAL INCOME & RETURNS:
- Permanent Rental: $620 to $650 per week (approx) + Most recent tenancy $640pwk
- Potential 4% to $4.8% nett return
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE:
- Varsity College Primary School
- Varsity College High School
- Bond University
- Parkland & lake and 15km of cycling/walking tracks - 20m
- Bus Stop - 800 m
- Train Station - 800 m
- M1 Motorway - 1 km
- Primary School - 1.5 km
- High School - 3 km
- Bond University - 4 km
- Robina Town Centre - 3.2 km
- Beach - 6.2 km
- ROBINA Hospital - 5 km
Varsity Lakes is just 5 minutes from Robina Town Centre, 7 minutes from North Burleigh Beach, 10 minutes from Pacific Fair and within easy reach of the Pacific Highway.
Varsity Lakes is a relatively new suburb, with a large man-made lake as its centrepiece and is home to Bond University and Varsity College. There are plenty of units, townhouses and apartments and the mixed community of families and students are attracted to the leading educational facilities. Bond University with its sprawling campus also offers superb recreational facilities and is bounded by the spectacular 80-hectare Lake Orr and Robina Woods championship golf course.
Varsity Lakes lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 20 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.