UNDER CONTRACT - Dual living opportunity with Rooftop Terrace in the Popular North Shore Precinct of Varsity Lakes
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT MARK 0415 854 252
Being offered to the market for the first time since being built in 2005 this sprawling multi-level home is destined to be high demand. Downstairs features a huge combined living, bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom making it ideal for co-family living, secondary income opportunities or home office/businesses. There is no shortage of car accommodation here with 82 sqm of garaging plus additional off-street gated parking.
The middle level consists of 5 bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk-in robe, 4 other rooms have built-in robes and are generous in size. The large gourmet kitchen is well-appointed, integrating perfectly with main family room and large all-weather enclosed balcony. There is also a separate dining and second living room on this level of the home. Completing the main level of the home there is a large covered alfresco overlooking the sparkling in-ground saltwater pool.
The biggest surprise of this home awaits on level 3 where you will find a roof top terrace area with captivating views to North Burleigh. This is constructed with a suspended concrete slab and has been engineered to support shade sails or even a fixed roof structure (subject to council approval)
- Sought-after Varsity College catchment (prep to Y12)
- 5 bedrooms across two levels plus lower level dual living
- Generous 468 sqm under roof (50 squares approx.)
- Separate dual living area with bedroom, living, kitchenette & bathroom
- Multiple living zones across three levels
- Large gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
- Three well-appointed bathrooms across two levels with granite tops
- Ample storage throughout the home
- 82 sqm of garaging - enough room for 4 cars
- Fully fenced with electric gate and intercom
- Low maintenance gardens
- Solar power panels x 8 panels
- Vacuum maid fitted
- Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Secure off-street parking for cars, boats, trailer and caravan
- Short walk to Bond University, School, parks, and restaurants
- Short drive to Robina CBD
- Council Rates approx $860/6 months and Water approx $330/quarter
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. Virtual furniture has been used for the rooftop terrace and downstairs self contained area.