DUAL LIVING IN RURAL SETTING ONLY 10 MINUTES TO BEACH
A rare opportunity to secure this unique Tallebudgera estate. The property comprises a beautifully renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom main residence, separate cottage for additional income or extended family and an oversized 3 car accommodation with adjoining office.
60 Trees Road is set on just over an acre of fully fenced land, a mere 20 seconds to Man on the Bike shops, minutes to beaches and a short walk to Tallebudgera State School/local golf courses.
Endless Features include:
- Exquisite main residence with raked ceilings and oversized living areas
- Self contained cottage for dual living/additional income
- Double lock up garage with 24m2 home office space, perfect for home business or WFH - Master bedroom with own balcony, outstanding walk in robe and double vanity ensuite with spa
- Abundant natural lighting, excellently sized second living/family retreat
- 4053m2 of private, easily maintainable land overlooked from decked entertaining area
- 600 metres walk to the Tallebudgera state school and convenience stores
- Minutes to local beaches, sporting fields and the NSW border
- 12 minutes to Robina Town Centre and Varsity train station
- 12 minutes to the Gold coast International Airport
All data and information relating to local schools is provided by Domain as a courtesy only. Domain does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of this data and information. Users should check directly with the local schools to verify this data and/or information.
School information on this page is , a digital property portal business.