Sitting comfortably in an elevated position, high enough to catch the breezes, is this gorgeously renovated, chic coastal dual-living home.
As soon as you walk through the secure gates, you will feel that you are on holiday! This much loved home has so many stylish textures and Is bursting with character; from the warm solid timber floors throughout, to the wood fire place and stunning pool and entertaining areas.
• Large open plan living and dining area
• Glass sliding doors open up to an elevated deck at the front of the home
• Three large bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
• Gorgeously renovated sun filled bathroom
• Wood fire place
• Large open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space
• Full kitchen and dining area
• Large separate living area
• Two bedrooms with built-one, one has a renovated en-suite.
• Plenty of storage
• Ceiling height 2.3m
Other points -
• Double car port
• Security gates
• Separate laundry (both upstairs and downstairs can access it without going into each other's space)
• Huge storage or man cave under the house
• Large in ground fully fenced salt water pool
• Gorgeous paved entertaining areas
• Rental appraisal is $800 per week