This is the rare opportunity you've been waiting for, a spacious, modern and tastefully finished renovated home which is the perfect entertainers dream.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac street, this home is complimented with a stunning open plan design located on a 679m2* block. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom double story home boasts a huge living area to enjoy as you spend your afternoons with family and friends by the bar. With endless entertaining options, this property also provides a large covered alfresco area overlooking the pool, and a built in teppanyaki grill.
The elegant master bedroom, large walk-in-robe and his and hers en-suite, is seriously a wow factor which will feel like your ultimate humble abode. You don't need to worry about lifting a finger, as this has recently been completely renovated with the best fittings and fixtures.
Just when you think it can't get any better, this property is dual living, having their own kitchen, bathrooms, living area and ample storage space which is just perfect for large families!
- 5 bedrooms of which 2 are ensuited
- Separate living and dining areas
- Bar area
- Undercover entertaining area overlooking pool
- Porcelain tiles throughout level one and light oak real engineered timber flooring upstairs
- Air-conditioning units throughout
- Large outdoor garden shed
- Fully fenced yard with electric gate
- Intercom system
- Solar panels
- Large in ground salt water pool with a brand new pool pump system
- Brand new hot water system, which acts as solar hot water
- Termite barrier installed around the whole property
This stunning home is close to schools, shops and only a short drive to The Brickworks Markets, Marina Mirage, Surfers Paradise beach and Southport Park Shopping Centre.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.