This large and character filled family home is situated in the sought after TSS and Southport Park precinct, only walking distance to Ferry Road Markets, Chevron Island, The Southport School, Surfers Paradise, Home Of The Arts Centre, and more. Elevated enough to catch the breezes, relax on your large covered entertaining deck and take in the beauty of the Surfers Paradise Skyline and your lush garden complete with in ground pool.
- Rental appraisal from $750-800 per week
- Split level design upstairs with timber & slate floors
- Separate lounge & dining areas with combustion fire heater
- Spacious kitchen with gas top cooking, dishwasher & picturesque garden outlook
- Main bedroom with en-suite, built in robes & reverse air conditioning
- 2 further bedrooms upstairs serviced by a fully renovated main bathroom
- Large outdoor entertaining deck with superb views to hinterland & Surfers Paradise
- Downstairs 4th bedroom, 3rd bathroom, laundry & double lock up garage with internal entry
- Further utility/teenagers retreat area that can be used as 5th bedroom or guests
- 2nd covered area downstairs adjoins gazebo area overlooking your in ground pool
- Additional double carport, concreted side area for boat, trailer etc
- Garden shed on a private landscaped 526sqm block with room for pets & kids
- Solar water system to minimise future energy costs
- Ripe for renovation- there are some works needed, increase your capital gain!
All data and information relating to local schools is provided by Domain as a courtesy only. Domain does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of this data and information. Users should check directly with the local schools to verify this data and/or information.
School information on this page is , a digital property portal business.