DEVELOPERS AND INVESTORS DELIGHT IN FANTASTIC CHIRN PARK LOCATION
Alert to developments and investors to take this massive opportunity to secure a house with a very unique design and layout.
This is a prime opportunity for renovation and development as it's sitting on 680m2 level block with potential to purchase next door (75 Worendo Street) for a total of two lots which equals 1,632m2 land.
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms including an ensuite
- Tiled throughout
- Good working appliances
- Leafy street walking distance to beautiful broadwater
- Medium density in popular Chirn Park precinct with RD2 Zoning
- Covered entertaining area
- Current lease until February 2019
- Short 5 minute stroll to Aquatic Centre
- 5 minutes drive to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital
- Minutes to Surfers Paradise and easy access to Smith Street and connection with M1.
If you squint into the sunshine and cast your mind back a little over a century, you can almost picture the Southport of old, one of the Gold Coast's earliest and most fashionable seaside destinations. Originally called Nerang Creek Heads, it wasn't long before Southport's name was changed to mirror that of the English resort of the same name. This area has a rich romantic history which in the 1890s attracted Queensland Governor Anthony Musgrave and his entourage for its sideshow theatre, the Southport pier and its picture theatre. Brisbane's well-heeled arrived by cutter or steamer and were rowed to shore.
Please contact Nenad to arrange an inspection time.