Uniquely positioned in a quiet double cul-de-sac and occupying a large, elevated 825 sqm block, this family friendly single level home has recently undergone an extensive transformation and is now ready for the new owner to move in, unpack and start enjoying the contemporary living that 15 Dunbarton Ave offers.
The vision for this home was to create a consistent and modern feel throughout, combining modern timber grains, Concrete Pezzato Essa Stone tops and sleek finger pull design custom cabinetry throughout the kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry. The kitchen is highly appointed with European appliances, gas cooking, soft close drawers and doors, a double oven, and a 46-bottle wine fridge.
This quality home will suit families looking to break in to the tightly held and exclusive Sorrento market, downsizers seeking single level low maintenance living and savvy investors looking to add a blue-chip property to their portfolio.
- Larger than most Sorrento blocks at 825 sqm
- 3 good sized bedrooms, main with new designer ensuite
- Luxurious new kitchen in the heart of the home
- New renovated main bathroom with high grade fixtures & fittings
- Separate study nook - newly designed and built
- New porcelain tiles throughout living and kitchen
- Private north facing backyard with well-manicured gardens
- Highly desired Sorrento location amongst multi-million-dollar homes
- 2 KW solar system for energy efficiency
- 3000 L water tank
- 2 separate air conditioners
- Covered alfresco area off main living
- Located in the popular Benowa State and High School catchments
- Security screens on doors & windows
- Foxtel ready
- Double lock-up garage
- Ample off-street parking for cars/boats/caravans/trailers
- Near new boundary fencing on both sides
- Elevated position towards the end of the cul-de-sac
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Recent sales activity in Sorrento demonstrates this suburb is at the top of the list for many local and interstate buyers. Sorrento is arguably one of the most convenient locations on the Gold Coast and is a short drive to TSS Private School, St Hilda's Private School, the sought-after Benowa State Schools, Capri on Via Roma foodie precinct and many other shops and local attractions including the world famous Surfers Paradise Beach.