Exceptional Location, 6 Car Shed with Dual Living Opportunity!
Looking for a large family home, with an outstanding pool area and one that is located in a very quiet cul de sac that is walking distance to Lamberts Beach?
Searching for a home that has "Dual Living Capabilities" - perfect for the extended family and /or a Home Business and one that is located next to a reserve resulting in you only having one set of neighbours?
Then inspect 34 Magpie Street - Slade Point
- Upstairs and Downstairs Living - upstairs is 3 bedrooms, living and dining area, study nook, kitchen, deck and bathroom. Downstairs is similar to a studio apartment - large enough to include a King Bed, living and dining area, kitchen, bathroom, own access and patio. Winning!
- Amazing Pool Area - ample space for the kids to run around for the adults to relax and enjoy! Huge upstairs deck overlooking the pool area - Stunning.
- The block neighbouring to one side of the house is council reserve land. No neighbours and amazing green and lush surrounds. Very peaceful and tranquil.
- Single lock up garage at the front of the property with a carport. Along with this there is a Large Powered Shed that can fit up to 6 vehicles
- Low maintenance grounds with underground irrigation system and with the inclusion of citrus trees and chook pen.
- Side Access down both sides of the property
- Bore Water and Town Water
- The house is in very good condition, however over time you may choose to enhance and add your own sense of style
- Water - $100 per year approx
- Rates - $2452 per year approx
Magpie Street is bike riding and /or walking distance to Slade Point School, many local stores and convenient amenities including corner store, chemist, doctor, dentist and hairdresser. It is also walking distance to Lamberts Beach and the stunning whale watching look out. So Good!