Directly opposite a park and in a quiet street the home is perched on a 759m2 level allotment with a 18m water frontage and peered pontoon on a wide stretch of the Coomera River with a serene outlook across to an island reserve and bridge free access to the Gold Coast Broadwater and the ocean.
Living areas open to a BBQ pavilion, private courtyard and swimming pool ideal for alfresco riverfront entertaining.
- Kitchen with window servery to covered waterfront dining terrace, designed for today's entertaining with central island, large pantry and quality appliances. The kitchen is perfect for servicing formal entertaining and casual family meals.
Ground level features;
- Bedroom or home office with fitted bookcases, large ensuite, private courtyard & external access
- Glamorous powder room
- Laundry with external access
- Separate formal living or dining room
- Plus open plan casual lounge and dining area opening to the terraces
Upper level features;
- Sprawling master bedroom with light filled ensuite, fitted home office or walk in wardrobe plus a private balcony capturing those superb water views.
- 2 more large bedrooms with family bathroom.
- Fully air conditioned.
- Secure garaging for 2 cars. Extra parking area in the driveway for additional vehicles. Room for a golf buggy.
- Foreigners can buy. Foreign Investment Review Board approval is NOT required.
- Contact agents prior for Resort Access
ABOUT SANCTUARY COVE
Located at the northern end of the Gold Coast, set amongst 474 hectares, Sanctuary Cove is Australia's premier, fully integrated master-planned residential community holding a complete Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) exemption meaning NO approval is required for foreigners to buy homes.
Sanctuary Cove offers an unparalleled and unique lifestyle combining diverse residential living options with world class community, leisure, amenities and infrastructure.
Nowhere else will you find a residential gated community that can boast as having 24 hour active security on land & water; a Golf Club with two championship golf courses; extensive Recreation Club (pool, gym, tennis courts & Cafe); four harbours; 293 berth marina with more being built; parks; children's playground; bocce field; a marine village with restaurants, cafes, specialty stores, medical centre, pharmacy, post office & offices; plus an InterContinental Hotel with its own saltwater lagoon pool accessible by residents.
Sanctuary Cove is home to a balanced demographic including young families, executives, empty nesters and retirees.
There has been a sharp increase in young families now calling Sanctuary Cove home as more and more parents are discovering the magic behind the gates where children can enjoy a safe and active out-door lifestyle.
Sanctuary Cove offers a diverse and affordable range of living options including free standing homes, town houses, villas and apartments on either dry block, park front, golf front or waterfront allotments.
It's not until you have called Sanctuary Cove home that you can truly understand and appreciate the unique lifestyle it provides.
Sanctuary Cove is only a 50 minute freeway drive to Brisbane CBD & Airport; 45 minutes to Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport; 15 minutes to Helensvale and Coomera train stations; 25 minutes to the famous Gold Coast beaches; & 2 shopping centres within 5 minutes
An integral part of the Gold Coast - home of the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
For a "Fly Over" video of Sanctuary Cove contact Paul Ledgerwood
0418 241 109 or email@example.com