What strikes you about this single level home situated in a quiet cul de sac is the splayed design with high ceilings which give the visitor upon entering an immediately spectacular picture frame wide and long water views across the harbour & up the river. Positioned on calm water with bridge free access to the Broadwater and only a short walk from resort village.
Sanctuary Cove is Australia's premier residential resort with 24/7 land and water security, championship golf courses, tennis and other sporting facilities, a fully serviced marina shopping and dining precinct and only minutes by boat to the Broadwater.
• Uninterrupted long water views (across the harbor & up the river)
• North Easterly single level waterfront on Harbour 2
• 4 large ensuited bedrooms (3rd & 4th Share), Master bedroom with walk in robe & study area opens to a terrace and water views
• Kitchen & breakfast dining take in the water views.
• Lounge & formal dining also take in the water views
• Alfresco entertainment terrace beside the large fenced pool at the water's edge
• Pool serviced has access to bathroom & sauna
• Fully air conditioned
• Level lawn for pets & children
• 4 car garage and golf buggy parking plus 2 car driveway within boundary parking
• Floating piered pontoon
• FIRB approved for international buyers
• Anchorage Terrace is recognized as one of Sanctuary Cove's top locations
The Sale Price
The resort is Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) exempt. Foreigners can buy and sell without government approval and can on-sell to anyone worldwide.
A TRULY UNIQUE LIFESTYLE AND LEISURE EXPERIENCE
Sanctuary Cove Resort, Hope Island on the northern Gold Coast is Australia's premier international residential resort and lifestyle community which will house approx 1,852 homes serviced by a full facility marine village with numerous restaurants, beauty salon, bank, medical facilities, pharmacy, post office, business services, boutiques and new supermarket opening soon.
Direct bridge free boating access to the Broadwater and Pacific Ocean. Home of the annual Sanctuary Cove Boat Show, one of the largest in the world.
Only 45 minutes from Gold Coast airport, the Brisbane CBD and International airport and cruise ship ports and 20 minutes to the golden sands of Gold Coast beaches.
It offers a safe, secure and exciting lifestyle for families, executives, investors, retirees and their pets with an abundance of facilities within the resort which include a security team qualified to attend medical emergencies, marina berths for lease with super yacht access available, 2 championship golf courses, a new recreation spa including a gymnasium, 25m pool, tennis courts, child minding centre, beauty and health providers.
Residents enjoy private parks, playground, boat launching ramp and access to the Intercontinental Hotel pool and convention facilities based within the resort.
Easy access to private schools (The Southport School for boys, St Hilda's for girls, and co-educational schools Saint Stephens and AB Patterson), and universities (Bond, Griffith and University of Queensland in Brisbane).
Newcomers are astounded at this unique place. Very few ever leave!