Modern Masterpiece with Private Pool, Must Be Sold
With absolutely nothing to do other than enjoy the tranquil setting, this contemporary home is one of the only villas with its own private in-ground pool.
From walking through the door of this delightful home you are greeted by soaring ceilings and bright airy rooms. The large open plan living blends seamlessly with outdoors with a private undercover courtyard and an open-air alfresco overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool. The kitchen is spacious and well laid out with top of the range fixtures and large island bench.
The impressive master bedroom offers plantation shutters and access to a large master ensuite with stand-alone bath and a fully fitted walk-through wardrobe. Addition family bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and access to the fully tiled well-appointed family bathroom.
The villa also provides ducted air conditioning, security system, high ceilings and a double lock up garage with extra secure space for golf buggy and bikes.
- Stunning entrance with soaring ceiling captures light and mountain views
- Living/dining spaces flow to courtyard and low maintenance garden
- Designer kitchen, 40mm stone bench tops, quality appliances
- Downstairs Powder room
- Extra-large laundry with loads of storage and external access
- Double lock up garage with internal access, buggy space
- Upstairs is designed for privacy with three substantial bedrooms
- Master bedroom with glorious views and large walk through wardrobe
- Stylish ensuite with double vanity, bathtub and huge private shower
- Two double size bedrooms with built- in wardrobes and privacy shutters
- Generous bathroom with skylight and rain shower head
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Ducted zoned air conditioning, fans, shutters, high ceilings, cross ventilation
- Internet fibre with high speed, Foxtel; Internal medical/security alert buttons
- The home is FIRB exempt allowing non-Australian citizens to purchase
FIRB exempt; access to resort, hotel facilities and private boat launching ramp. Memberships available to purchase for golf/gym/ tennis/ swimming.
CONTACT AGENT FOR PRIOR ACCESS THROUGH SECURITY.
Located at the northern end of the Gold Coast, set amongst 474 hectares, Sanctuary Cove is Australia's premier, fully integrated master-planned residential community. Nowhere else will you find a residential gated community that can boast having 24 hour active security on land & water, a Country Club with championship golf courses; four harbours; 293 berth marina; extensive Recreation Club (pool, gym, tennis courts); parks;; a marine village with restaurants, cafes, specialty stores, medical centre, pharmacy, post office, bank, hairdressing salon, day spa; plus an InterContinental Hotel with its own saltwater lagoon pool accessible by residents.
Sanctuary Cove is only a 50 minute freeway drive to Brisbane CBD / Airport; 40 minutes to Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport; 15 minutes to Helensvale and Coomera train stations and 25 minutes to the famous Gold Coast beaches.