Attention all waterfront buyers 116 Sundance Way is a must inspect. Positioned on the ever-popular Runaway Bay islands this stunning single level home is at the forefront of elegance & style. Cleverly designed and destined to impress this luxurious property encapsulates the true meaning of Gold Coast waterfront living. Be the envy of others and register your interest quickly with Michael or Andrew as owner will accept offers prior to Auction.
- Grand master retreat with walk in robe & breathtaking canal views.
- Spacious en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity and rain shower.
- Generous queen bedrooms 2 & 3 all with mirrored built in robes & ceiling fans.
- Bedroom 4 with double built in wardrobes & ceiling fan.
- Well positioned main bathroom with large walk in shower and stunning free-standing bath.
- Chefs dream kitchen with 900mm induction tap cooktop, 40mm stone bench tops with waterfall features, elegant Hansgrohe tap, double under mount sink, soft close drawers & ample cupboard space.
- Open plan living and dining area fully tiled with 800 x 800 porcelain tiles with access out to outdoor entertaining.
- 2nd living area/ media room with access out to front pool area.
- Fully zoned commercial grade ducted air conditioning throughout + ceiling fans.
- Rinnai plumbed gas heated in living connected by 45kg gas bottles.
- 14 Solar Panels for energy saving + Security cameras for home.
- New carpet in all bedrooms and ample storage throughout the entire home.
- Massive outdoor undercover alfresco situated on canals edge with blinds perfect for the entertainer.
- Fully equipped outdoor bar & BBQ area with bench seating & plumbed gas line for BBQ.
- Elegant elevated timber decking seating area overlooking canal.
- Floating pontoon, minutes cruise to the Broadwater, great under deck storage for water toys
- Sparkling in ground pool with elegant glass fencing and pool side lounging options.
- Extra seating/entertaining area around pool with timber bench seating.
- Double automatic lock up garage fully air conditioned & currently designed to be used as a home office + further off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
- Low maintenance fully fenced for ultimate privacy + large 668m2 block.
Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as: Biggera Waters Primary School, St Francis Xavier Catholic School, Sports Super Centre, cycling and walking tracks, bike paths to Surfers Paradise, Runaway Bay Leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, library, schools, daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village & Harbour Town.
A short drive to the Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta
Auction In Rooms Tuesday 13th October at 5.30pm - 18 Grice Avenue, Paradise Point (if not sold prior).
Where properties are being sold without a price, in accordance with government regulations a price guide cannot be provided. Please also note that the website being viewed may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.