Buyers a must to inspect. Hard to find the words to describe this beautifully renovated 4-bedroom home in the heart of Runaway Bay. Doubled in size from its original floor plan one lucky buyer will be able to call this stunning property home.
Cleverly designed and destined to impress this coastal inspired residence offers seamless indoor/outdoor living options & is at the forefront of elegance and style. Backing onto parklands and in an extremely popular location.
- King size master bedroom with 2.7m ceilings, walk in robe & spacious Ensuite.
- Three generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Well positioned main bathroom to service bedrooms with separate toilet and powder facility.
- Chefs dream kitchen with electric appliances, stone bench tops, large island bench, walk in pantry, double under mount sink, soft close drawers & ample cupboard space.
- Meals area off kitchen with bench seat & gas strut glass servery out to outdoor entertaining.
- Spacious open plan lounge/ dining with plenty of natural light, 2.7m ceilings and tranquil green surroundings with seamless flow to outdoor alfresco.
- 2nd living/lounge at front of property perfect for kids or older teenagers.
- All new Plumbing, Electrical, Colourbond Roof, Cabinetry, Doors and Windows.
- New 7kw & 5kw air-conditioning, Blackbutt laminate flooring.
- Fully insulated, roof sarking with insulation wool and all walls and cavities.
- Spacious laundry with ample built in storage.
- East facing undercover alfresco overlooking established trees and parklands with access through rear fence to park.
Open air timber seating perfect for fire pit or casual entertaining.
- Large flat grassed area fully fenced with room for a pool.
- Water tank + garden shed included.
- Elegant front entrance with merbau decking and landscaped front garden.
- Double automatic secure car parking with room for a third vehicle + further off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
- Low maintenance gardens, fully fenced for ultimate privacy, 506m2 block.
- Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as: Biggera Waters Primary School, Sports Super Centre, cycling and walking tracks, bike paths to Surfers Paradise, Runaway Bay Leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, library, schools, daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village & Harbour Town.
A short drive to the Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta