First time to market since 1994 this is one opportunity you have been waiting for. Tightly held in a premium waterfront location this single level home screams potential. Showcasing breathtaking water views with minutes to the Broadwater be quick to register your interest with Michael or Andrew as this property will be sold.
- Master bedroom with large walk in robe, En-suite & canal views.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms all with double built in robes.
- Spacious kitchen with electric appliances, ample storage & water views.
- Family/ meals area located of kitchen with water views.
- Open plan formal living and dining areas with access to outdoor alfresco.
- Undercover alfresco entertaining with long canal views + fully fenced on waters edge.
- Floating pontoon with winch capacity.
- 5 minutes to Broadwater, 19.5m+ frontage.
- Sparkling in ground pool with recent new filter.
- Double automatic lock up garage with storage + further off street parking for multiple vehicles.
- Quiet cul-de-sac street, close proximity to shops.
- Low maintenance gardens, fully fenced for ultimate privacy, large 720m2 block.
Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as Super sports centre, Cycling and walking tracks, Runaway Bay leagues, Cricket, Soccer & Netball clubs, Library, School, Daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village and Harbour Town.
A short drive to the Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast's great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane/ Coolangatta.
Auction In Rooms Tuesday 25th August at 5.30pm - 18 Grice Avenue, Paradise Point (if not sold prior)
Where properties are being sold without a price, in accordance with government regulations a price guide cannot be provided. Please also note that the website being viewed may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.