Occupying a unique position, this beautifully presented residence is a relaxed family home with plenty of versatility. It offers one superb level of gorgeous living space, a modern open plan design and alfresco style entertaining all on a low maintenance 811 sqm block
The generous kitchen is a statement in form and function with views to the water and surrounds. Large benches, ample storage, breakfast bar and a full range of quality appliances complete this gourmet space.
- Generous dining space leading onto east facing alfresco entertaining area
- Ducted airconditioned master bedroom, walk in wardrobe, ensuite and ceiling fan.
- Second bedroom features, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan, new carpet and built in wardrobes
- Third and Fourth bedrooms are finished with new carpet, ceiling fans & built in wardrobes and ducted air conditioning
- Formal & informal living spaces cater for any social setting with split system air conditioning
- Home office/study with air conditioning
- Ducted vacuum system throughout, Intercom and security system
- Large in ground pool looking towards the canal, outdoor shower & toilet
- Double lock-up garage with internal access, off street parking for additional vehicles or caravan/ trailer
- Large family sized Landry with additional storage
- Spacious main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Pontoon for your Boat with wide water, minutes to the Seaway.
- Located in a quiet cul de sac, with an easy walk to nearby parks, schools, local eateries and transport
Call the Weir Brothers... today for your appointment and expect the best!