Attention all buyers. What an opportunity to secure an immaculate single level home where all the hard work has been done. Beautifully renovated this elegant home capitalises on all areas of wide waterfront living. Cleverly designed and destined to impress this 4-bedroom home with a dual living option is a must inspect. Owners will accept offers prior to Auction so be quick to register your interest with Michael or Andrew.
- Grand master bedroom with spacious walk-in robe, new modern en-suite & breathtaking views of the water.
- Two generous sized bedrooms with easy access to the beautifully renovated main bathroom.
- Fully self-contained 4th bedroom which offers living, walk-in-robe & large Ensuite. - Perfect for older kids or supplementary income.
- Separate powder room perfect for when entertaining guests.
- Chef's dream kitchen with new modern appliances, stone benchtops, feature tile splashback & ample storage.
- Open plan living and dining areas with high ceilings & access out to outdoor entertaining area.
- Multi zone ducted air-conditioning, LED lighting throughout & stunning high ceilings.
- Undercover alfresco entertaining overlooking pool and long views down the canal.
- Sparkling in ground infinity pool, elegant glass fencing + new pontoon.
- Secure parking for 2 vehicles with extra off-street parking available.
- Energy efficient with 31 Solar panels &, Totally water efficient with 8 large water tanks.
- Private front courtyard with established veggie gardens + 5 minutes boat ride to Broadwater.
- Low maintenance gardens, fully fenced for ultimate privacy, 710m2 block.
Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as Super sports centre, Cycling and walking tracks, Runaway Bay leagues, Cricket, Soccer & Netball clubs, Library, School, Daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village and Harbour Town.
A short drive to the Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast's great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane/ Coolangatta.
Auction In Rooms Tuesday 11th August at 5.30pm - 18 Grice Avenue, Paradise Point (if not sold prior)
Where properties are being sold without a price, in accordance with government regulations a price guide cannot be provided. Please also note that the website being viewed may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.