Attention buyers, what an opportunity to secure a prime piece of Waterfront Real Estate in the heart of the Runaway Bay Islands. Rarely available & in a tightly held North facing pocket of Pebble Beach Drive this executive property amplifies peace, privacy & tranquillity. Finished to perfection and destined to impress this luxurious residence has been cleverly designed to combine high ceilings, open plan living areas & seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining options. Masterfully planned and engineered to capitalise on the Northern aspect & canal living this magnificent property is at the forefront of elegance and style. Please contact Michael or Andrew as private or virtual viewings are available.
- Grand master suite with large walk in robe, air-conditioning, Thermalite plantation shutters & outdoor balcony.
- Ensuite with double vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, spa bath and rain shower.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both generously sized with BIR, shutters & ceiling fans. Bed 2 with access to main bathroom can be used as a downstairs main ensuite.
- Bedroom 4/ potential office with built ins, shutters, ceiling fan & air-conditioning.
- Well positioned main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & bathtub and rain shower.
- Chefs dream kitchen with Miele appliances & rangehood, 40mm stone bench tops with island bench, plumbed fridge cavity, insinkerator & ample cupboard space and walk in pantry.
- Open plan family/meals area fully tiled with access to outdoor alfresco & views over the pool & down wide canal vista.
- Spacious formal living/ dining also providing access to outdoor entertaining.
- Grand entrance through French doors to high 5.8m ceilings.
- Sensational 2.7m ceilings throughout + generous storage throughout home.
- New Air-Conditioning, modern ceiling fans, ducted vacuum & security screens.
- Alarm system, Intercom, electric blinds in family area, high speed cable 95Mbps.
- Spacious contemporary laundry with stone bench tops & ample cupboard space.
- North facing undercover alfresco, fully tiled with insulated roofing, automatic blinds and water feature.
- Sparkling in ground saltwater pool on water's edge with elegant glass fencing, pontoon.
- Fully tiled around property exterior, 2500L water tank, Relatively new Rennai electric water heater.
- Automated reticulated gardens, dual system for town water or spear pump.
- Double automatic garage with built in storage and separate door access to side of property.
- Extra parking for another two vehicles behind secure electronic gate.
- Large front garden perfect for children or potential room for extension, granny flat or caravan.
- Low maintenance gardens beautifully landscaped, fully fenced for ultimate privacy, 668m2* land.
Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as: Runaway Bay shopping village & Harbour Town Biggera Waters Primary School, Sports Super Centre, cycling and walking tracks, bike paths to Surfers Paradise, Runaway Bay Leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, library, schools, daycare center, a variety of restaurants.
A short drive to the Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta.