Constructed in 2013 this a home of epic proportions. Finished to absolute perfection and destined to impress this cleverly designed 47 square residence combines spacious open plan living with seamless indoor/ outdoor living options. Masterfully planned and engineered to optimise the Northern aspect it is a luxury retreat situated on the highly sought after Runaway Bay Islands. Be quick to contact Andrew or Michael as properties of this calibre will be very popular.
- Grand master retreat with spacious walk in robe, stunning en-suite and views of canal.
- Downstairs guest bedroom complete with en-suite + 3 additional well - appointed bedrooms upstairs.
- Modern kitchen perfect for entertaining, with high quality appliances, stone bench tops, walk in pantry & ample cupboard space.
- Waterside open plan living & dining areas, sliding door access to outdoor entertaining & additional auto awnings.
- Media room with feature lighting + 2nd upstairs retreat for extra entertaining space.
- High ceilings & LED lighting throughout, zoned ducted air-conditioning + ducted vacuum system.
- Security alarm system, Computer monitored camera security, Crimsafe throughout.
- North facing alfresco entertaining complete with outdoor kitchen/ gas cooker, electric blinds and sensational water views.
- Sparkling in ground pool with frameless glass fencing overlooking wide canal.
8m* pontoon, 25 panel Solar System, 5000L water tank & secure front gate with intercom system.
- Triple automatic lock up garaging finished with Epoxy flooring & roller door access to the backyard.
- Further secure off-street parking for multiple vehicles behind electric gate.
- Low maintenance gardens, fully fenced for ultimate privacy, 708m2* land size.
- Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as: Biggera Waters Primary School, Sports Super Centre, cycling and walking tracks, bike paths to Surfers Paradise, Runaway Bay Leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, library, schools, daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village & Harbour Town.
- A short drive to the Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta