Positioned perfectly in a quiet street this modern 5-bedroom home is the ultimate waterfront entertainer. Boasting a great floor plan with multiple living areas & a fully self-contained granny flat there is plenty of space for the entire family. With quick access to the Broadwater by boat this property is sure to tick the box for many looking to capitalise on the Gold Coast lifestyle of living. Owners will look at offers prior to Auction so be quick to register you interest.
- Master bedroom with triple built in robes, ceiling fans, access out to outdoor entertainment area + privacy shutters.
- Palatial En-suite with floor to ceiling tiles large vanity & walk in shower with rain head.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all queen size with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Well positioned main bathroom to service guest bedrooms.
- Fully self-contained flat with bedroom, bathroom, living, split system air con & full kitchen facility.
- Flat also offers access out to front garden and car port facility.
- Chefs dream kitchen with induction cooking, stone bench tops, plumbed fridge cavity, feature tile splash back & ample cupboard space.
- Open plan family room with access to outdoor entertaining and timber flooring.
- Spacious formal living and dining with views over swimming pool.
- Perfectly positioned built in office off main living area.
- Ducted zoned air conditioning, ceiling fans, solar hot water, 3 phase power.
- Sensational undercover alfresco which leads to timber decking right on canal front.
- Sparkling in ground pool with elegant glass fencing.
- Pontoon with power, water & winch capacity + one bridge to the Broadwater.
- Double automatic lock up garage + separate car port for another two vehicles.
- Low maintenance gardens, x 3 garden sheds, fully fenced for ultimate privacy, 739m* land.
- Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as Super sports centre, Cycling and walking tracks, Runaway Bay leagues, Cricket, Soccer & Netball clubs, Library, School, Daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village and Harbour Town.
- A short drive to the Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast's great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane/ Coolangatta.
Auction In Rooms Tuesday 14th July at 5.30pm - 18 Grice Avenue, Paradise Point (if not sold prior).
Where properties are being sold without a price, in accordance with government regulations a price guide cannot be provided. Please also note that the website being viewed may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.