Renovators Delight Is This the Bargain of The Year?
What a Fabulous find, I have found a 4-bedroom free standing home with 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, a double garage, and a pool on a very private, usable 880m2 block. Enjoy a short stroll to local shops, cafes, medical centres, parks, and restaurants including the Robina Tavern. With the emphasis on convenience and space, this very affordable family home with its huge 880m2 block offers endless opportunities for the handyman or renovator to enhance the $ value.
With its tranquil private back yard setting, the original floor plan of this solid 1988 built brick and tile home features:
- 4 built in bedrooms
- Private king sized ensuited master has two built in robes
- Main bathroom has a separate bath, shower, and powder room
- Open plan L shaped carpeted lounge and dining area
- Separate tiled family room opens out to the entertainment area
- Original kitchen has an updated oven and dishwasher
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans and fly screens
- Paved outdoor entertainment area leads to the private inground pool which is surrounded by established resort style gardens
- Double lock up garage with internal access, plus there is loads of space to park your caravan, boat, and trailer
- Separate built in laundry with outside access
- 880m2 landscaped block with ample room for the kids and pets to play
Affordably yours and just simply too good to miss this is a RARE opportunity to secure a free-standing home in a tightly held convenient location within minutes to Burleigh beach, private and public schools, Bond University, The Robina Town Centre and train station.
Live in or invest, this "A" class investment qualifies to be one of the area's best buys, with an entry level price and a highly motivated seller contact Michelle Wegener today on 0439 717 647.
Bring your paint brush, hammer, overalls, gardening tools, imagination, and cheque book