Renovate Only 500m to Robina State School & 5 Minutes to RTC
* AUCTION 2:30PM ONSITE SATURDAY 22nd August (open 2:00pm to 2:30pm prior)
* DO NOT ASSUME ON PRICE - JUST BE THERE !
Please supply identification to bid at the auction, or on the phone - this home MUST be sold on the day!
- 5% deposit and 30 to 60 days settlement available (other terms needed - contact the agent)
- Projected rental of $790 to $840 pwk
This is a terrific opportunity to refresh the renovation that was completed some years ago.
A great floorplan allows flexibility for families or those requiring a home office as there are three large living areas to work with.
With a little landscaping, some internal renovation and some flair, this home could well be a fantastic family oasis.
- Family Room
- Lounge Room
- Rumpus Room
- Master with ensuite
- Modern kitchen with stone benches & breakfast bar, double sink, electric cooktop and ample cabinetry
- Oversized double lock up carport, extra vehicle gate for trailer storage etc
- Fully fenced yards ideal for children and pets (811m block)
- Garden shed
- Huge resort styled swimming pool with glass fencing
- Large covered alfresco and paved terrace
- WALK TO: Robina State School, Robina Tavern, Robina Village Shopping Centre, Robina Common
- FIVE MINUTE DRIVE TO: Robina Towne Centre, the M1 (Pacific Motorway), Varsity Secondary College, Bond University, Q Super Centre, Palmer Colonial & Palmer Gold Coast Golf Courses
- TEN to FIFTEEN MINUTES DRIVE TO: Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Burleigh Heads, local beaches and a plethora of private schools
Robina is west of Mermaid Waters and between Clear Island Waters to the north and Varsity Lakes to the south.
It is an attractive suburb of the Gold Coast with parks, paths and open spaces a venue for everything from morning walks and safe family play to large sporting events and community gatherings. Robina features one of Australia's spectacular shopping centres; Robina Town Centre has over 200 retailers, 7 coffee shops, 5 international restaurants, 6 cinemas and a cosmopolitan atmosphere. Four international golf courses and Bond University are right on your doorstep.
Robina lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 20 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.